Expert-Driven Search to Quickly Find the Information You Need
In document-intensive litigation and investigations, quickly uncovering what is in your data – and in the data produced by your opposing parties – can make or break your case.
Xerox Litigation Services' search experts provide a data- and qualitative-driven approach to developing keyword search terms to meet a wide range of goals in e-discovery. Our experts utilize sampling, iterative development, testing and measurement techniques, drawing upon sampling, statistical and linguistic expertise, to quickly find the most important documents and save you time, lower review costs and provide greater review quality and comprehensiveness.
With Xerox Litigation Services' search expertise, you can:
- Quickly and comprehensively assess the risks and merits of a case with early data assessment that goes beyond data management and simple keyword culling
- Be confident in your approach to Rule 26(f) meet-and-confer negotiations with statistical data and firsthand knowledge of the quality of your review population
- Defensibly reduce the number of documents warranting review, without sacrificing relevant information
- Automate document prioritization and enhanced QC using XLS’ automated document classification technology, CategoriX
- Find “hot” documents and previously unknown facts, new witnesses, patterns or gaps in production and other information to help your case team’s analysis
In every project, Xerox Litigation Services provides a detailed report that records all key inputs, decisions and results that will stand up to challenge.